Kannur University Degree Allotment 2021 [2nd Allotment], Kannur University Degree 2nd Allotment Result 2021, Degree UG Second Allotment Result 2021, www.admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in Second allotment result 2021, Kannur University Degree Allotment 2021, Kannur Degree Allotment Result 2021, BA/BCom/ BSc Degree Allotment Result, Second/Second Allotment 2021
Kannur University Degree Second Allotment Result 2021 will be published on 15/9/2021. The admission for the University degree programmes will me made through centralized allotment process (Single window system/Ekajalakam ) CAP 2021. Kannur university CAP Degree Second Allotment Result 2021 can be accessed from University CAP admission web site www.admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in from August 8, 2021. The admission for BA, B.Sc., B.corn, B.C.A., B.B.A.,I.T'T.Y, & B.S.W programmes will be conducted by Kannur university degree Second allotment 2021. The Candidates should remit the fee on or before the specified date.
Kannur University Degree Second Allotment 2021 - admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in
Kannur University Degree Second Allotment 2021 will be published soon on the Official Website of Kannur University. The Allotted candidates an check their Status on the Kannur University Website
Kannur University Degree Second Allotment published. Candidates can check the allotment by the Login Credentials.
How to Check Kannur University Degree Second Allotment 2021 - CAP Allotment Result 2021
The candidates can check Second allotment result by login to the Kannur university wbe site. Follow these steps to get results:
1. Enter the site www.admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in.
2 Login to the site by enter application number and password and then submit.
3. Second allotment result will be displayed.
Those candidates who do not remit the fee on or before the specified date will lose their current allotment as well as the eligibility for further allotments. Applicants who are satisfied with the current allotment can cancel their higher options by logging into the website. Those higher options which are not cancelled will be considered for future allotments and the candidates will then have to accept the newly allotted seat.
Kannur University Degree Second Allotment 2021 published on 15/9/2021 on the Official Website of Kannur University. The Kannur University Candidates can check their Kannur University Degree Second Allotment Status through Login Credentials.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
Print out of completed online application generated by the Candidate.
Print out of registration fee & university fee remitted by the candidate by online.
Original marklists of the qualifying examination.
Certificate to prove date of birth
TC from the Institution last attended
Course & Conduct Certificate
Original Community Certificate /Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) and Priority House Hold (PHH) category certificate (EWS) /The Income and Assests certificate for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)if applicable
Non creamy layer certificate in the case of SEBC candidates
Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks, if any.
Recognition certificate from the University of Kannur in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except BOARD OF HIGHER SecondARY EDUCATION Kerala, VHSE Kerala, THSE Kerala, NIOS, Kerala Literacy Mission, CBSE, CISCE and State/Central Equivalent
Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.
Verification of Documents: The Principal/Head of the Institution shall be personally responsible for verification and satisfaction of the correctness of the documents/records produced by the candidate, at the time of seeking admission in the College/Institution. The candidates should fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed at the time of online registration, in all respects, and all relevant documents shall be submitted at the respective colleges during the time of admission.
The eligibility of the candidates for the course in all respects shall be confirmed by the Principal before the closure of admission. The Principal should also ensure identification of candidates during Admission and verify their photographs uploaded at the time of Registration
Kannur University Degree Allotment 2021 and Admission dates
Kannur University Degree Admission 2021-22
Single Window System (Centralized Allotment Process - CAP)
Merit Seats, Sports quota, community quota
|Starting of Degree online Registration
|Kannur UG Second Allotment
|Closing of UGCAP Registration
| Options Changes/Correction
|Kannur UG Degree Second Allotment
|Payment of admission fee by 2nd allotted
||15.09.2021 - 19.09.2021
Kannur University Degree Admission and Allotment 2021 site
Kannur University Degree UG CAP Allotment 2021
Kannur University admission will be made through a centralized allotment process UG CAP 2021. The allotments will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the options and colleges choosed in the application from.
Kannur University Degree Second Allotment
Kannur University UG Second allotment will be conducted to give an idea about the chances of getting allotment to a Programme and college, based on the options registered and the rank of the candidate. The Second allotment does not guarantee the candidate, a seat in a College or a Programme.
Not with standing anything contained in the Statutes, the selection of students in Government colleges shall be governed by the rules prescribed by the Government from time to time with the concurrence of the University in respect of such admissions. "A pass in Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination of the Government of Kerala or an Examination accepted by the Academic Council of the university as equivalent thereto".
Kannur University Degree Second Allotment Result- UGCAP 2021 Allotment
Kannur University Degree Second allotment result 2021 is the sure list of candidates for the admission. The allotted candidates should have to remit the required fee and download allotment memo from the university web site. The candidate shold have to report to the college along with the allotment memo and required documents within the specified time.
1. Failure to report for Admission: Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed date will lose their admission. They will not be considered for any further regular allotments under any stream.
2. Candidates have the freedom to change their password.However they should take note of the password and application number carefully,for future login.
3. Application of candidates,who do not register their personal and academic data online and who do not give their options online, within the time schedule, willnot be considered for allotment. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details after the last date of submission of application. Late or defective application will not be considered,under any circumstances.
4. Any kind of false information will lead to cancellation of admission.
5. In the case of any boards, where the grades are awarded instead of marks, the candidates should enter the corresponding marks, while entering the academic data.
6. No rounding of marks / percentage to the nearest whole number will be permitted.
7. The University will not entertain any request for change of the dates of Online Centralized Allotment.
8. Do not send hard copies of the printout of the online application to the university. The hard copy of the online application with supporting documents should be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission to the college.
9. Any other item which is not specifically covered in this prospectus will be decided by the University and that decision shall be final.
10. Preventive measure against ragging:if an applicant for admission is found to have been indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later that he/she had indulged in ragging, admission shall be revoked or he/she shall be expelled from the educational institution. Candidate & Parents should submit the undertaking to the College , before getting admission to the college
Details Related to Kannur University Degree Second Allotment 2021
1) The Candidates can check their Second Allotment Status on the Official Website Of Kannur.
2) The Kannur University Candidates should keep the login credential details already to check fast the results of Kannur University Degree Second Allotment.
3) If the Candidates lost their Login Details they should refer the Kannur University Degree (UG) Prospectus
4) All the Kannur University Degree Candidates should strictly follow the steps to check their Second Allotment Status given at the Kannur University Official Website.
FAQs Related to Kannur University Degree Second Allotment 2021
Q1. When will Kannur University Degree Second Allotment List will publishing?
Ans. The Second Allotment List for Kannur University will be published on 15th September 2021.
Q2. Where can I check my Kannur University Degree Second Allotment List 2021?
Ans. The Candidates can check Kannur University Degree Second Allotment 2021 at cuonline.ac.in
Kannur University Degree Second Allotment Result 2021
Degree Allotment Kannur University
Kannur Degree Second Allotment Result 2021
Kannur University UG Degree Allotment 2021
Kannur University Degree 2nd Allotment Result 2021
Kannur University Degree Allotment Result 2021
BA, B.Sc., B.corn, B.c.A., B.B.A Allotments
Kannur University Degree CAP Second Allotment 2021