MG University UG Admission Online Application 2022 www.cap.mgu.ac.in, MGU UGCAP Admission 2022, MG University Degree Online Application 2022, MG University Online Application 2022, MG University Degree Online Application 2022, MG University UG Admission 2022, MG University UG Admission 2022 Apply Online, MG University UG Admission 2022 Application form, MGU UGCAP admission, UG Online Admission 2022
MG University Degree (UGCAP) Admission 2022-23 Online Registration has beeen started on 24.6.2022. The MG University degree admission process will be done by a single window application (UG CAP 2022).
MG University Degree Online Application 2022
The student can apply for degree courses to multiple colleges under the university by a single application registration. Such candidates do not need to submit multiple applications for separate colleges.
The candidates can register and submit their online application through the official web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in. The MG University Degree UGCAP Trial Allotment result 2022 will be published on August,2022 at www.cap.mgu.ac.in
How to Apply MG University Degree Admission
1. For online registration of personal and academic data, the candidates must visit the web site, www.cap.mgu.ac.in and click on the link “UG CAP- 2022”.
2. Follow the online instructions and fill in the personal details in the relevant fields provided.
3. Please take utmost care while choosing the board of examination at plus two level and entering the register number as academic details are fetched directly based on the register number entered by the candidate.
4. Please note that only one application can be generated using one mobile number and hence the applicant should be extremely careful while entering the details online.
5. Create a ‘Password’. (The password is mandatory for all future online operations).The password created by the candidate should not be disclosed to others who may misuse it. This may result in tampering with the options and the University will not be responsible for any such eventuality.
6. Fill in the Application Form with personal details, academic eligibility and the options correctly.
7. Pay the application fee by clicking on the “PAY NOW” button which will redirect you to the Online Payment Gateway. You can use Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking facility for making online payment.
8. After remitting the fee, you will be redirected back to the application page.
9. Upload the digital images of the documents in proof of caste/community/bonus marks claimed etc.
10. Verify with the relevant documents and confirm the details entered on-line
11. After satisfying himself/herself that the details entered are correct, the applicants shall press the Final Submission Button.
12. Take the print out the confirmation page for your future reference.
MG University Degree Admission 2022-23 has been started on June 24th 2022
MG Online Application Details
Important Instruction for applying MG degree online application
Visit the web site cap.mgu.ac.in
Click on the "Account creation" link provided in the www.cap.mgu.ac.in web page and Fill in the minimum personal details required with utmost care.
Only one account can be created using a plus two registration number, mobile number and email id. All communications like application number and password shall be sent to the registered mobile number and hence candidates should take utmost care while giving mobile number.
Create a 'Password'.(The Password will be used for all future online operations).
After the successful creation of account, you will be provided a six digit application number starting with 1. The Application number will have to be retained by the candidate for all future online and offline operations.
Pay the application fee by clicking on the "PAY NOW" button which will redirect the applicant to the Online Payment Gateway. Applicant can use Debit Card/Credit Card or Internet Banking facility for making online payment.
After remitting the fee, the applicant will be redirected back to the application page.
Since the academic details are fetched from the higher secondary data base, applicant is not permitted to modify academic details.
Fill in the application form with personal details, academic eligibility and the options correctly. The applicant can give upto forty options.
After satisfying himself/herself that the details entered are correct, the applicants shall press the Final Submission Button.
Take the print out of the Confirmation Page which will have to be retained by the candidate for future reference.
MG Degree Allotment ( Trial Allotment / First Allotment etc..)
MG University Degree Admission will be made through MG UGCAP 2022. The University will be publishing Allotments ie MG Degree Trial Allotment, MG Degree First Allotment, MG Degree Second Allotment ..etc.
Schedule of MG University Degree
MG Degree Admission and Allotment Dates
|Last date for the online payment of application fee
|Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment
|Data modification, if any, by applicants / Rearrangement/addition/deletion of options
|First allotment Date
|Online Payment of fee due to University
|Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only)
|Second allotment Date
|Online Payment of fee due to University (Second allotment)
|Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only)
|Third Allotment Date
|Commencement of classes
|Online Registration/ Option registration for First Special Allotment for SC/ST candidates
|First Special allotment for SC/ST
MGU UGCAP Online Application : Full Details
||MG University Degree UGCAP Admission 2022-23
|MG University UG Admission 2022 Date:
|MG University UG Admission and Allotment Website
|Commencement of online application (Sports/Cultural/ PD Quotas & Community and Management quotas)
Classification / Categorization of Seats
Seats available in Govt./Aided/Self-financing affiliated colleges and Self Financing programmes in Aided Colleges are mainly classified as Merit seats, Community seats (applicable only in aided colleges) and Management seats. (The list of institutions, the number of seats available etc are given in Annexure II).
Details of seats that come under the ambit of Centralised Allotment Process (CAP)
Govt. Colleges- Total seats available in government colleges except seats under sports/cultural/PD Quota.
Aided Colleges - Open quota seats, seats earmarked for SC/ST candidates.
Unaided Colleges/ Unaided programmes conducted in Aided Colleges -50% of the total seats including seats reserved for SC/ST/SEBC
The remaining seats under community quota (Aided Colleges only)/management quota (Aided and Unaided Colleges and Unaided Programmes conducted in Aided Colleges)/sports and cultural quota seats and seats reserved for persons with disabilities (PD) (all affiliated Colleges) shall be filled by the educational agency concerned.
Centralized Allotment Process (CAP)
The applicants need submit only a single application form for applying online for admission to all the UG Degree Programmes in various affiliated colleges for considering them in the Open/Reservation Quota except sports quota/cultural quota/Lakshadweep quota/quota for Malayalee students from Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Persons with Disabilities (PD) quota.
If a candidate submits more than one application his/her/her candidature is liable to be cancelled. The candidates seeking admission through community merit/management quota/Lakshadweep quota of the University / quota for Malayalee students from Andaman and Nicobar Islands and PD quota should also submit separate applications directly to the institutions concerned.
The above candidates can also apply under the Centralized Allotment Process, if they are to be considered for general allotment in which case selection will be based on merit/communal quota.
POST ALLOTMENT ACTIVITIES
Reporting at the College for admission:
It is mandatory that all students who get allotment on first option and those who wish to avail permament admission should report for admission at the college concerned after remitting the requisite fee due to University through the Online Payment Gateway. Candidates can download the allotment memo only after remitting the fee due to University through the Online Payment Gateway available in the website. Those who fail to do this will be treated, as Not Joined and further claim for admission by these applicants will not be entertained.
However, candidates who wish to avail temporary admission are exempted from reporting to the colleges physically. Instead, they should contact the colleges to which they are allotted and wish to secure temporary admission after remitting the requisite fee due to University and confirming temporary admission. Those who wish to take temporary admission may do so by availing the option provided in the online application after remitting the requisite fee due to University.
The college authorities after verifying the digital copies of the documents provided online in the college panel may admit/reject the candidate as the case may be. However, the candidates who wish to avail permanent admission should produce the following documents in original before the Principal/Head of the college/institution at the time of admission itself.
1. The Allotment Memo received online.
2. Certificate to prove date of birth.
3. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
4. Marklists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
5. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except
BOARD OF HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION Kerala, VHSE Kerala, THSE Kerala, CBSE and CISCE
6. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
7. Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
8. Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer certificate(as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-cramy layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
9. Income and Asset Certificate from the revenue authorities concerned as stipulated in GO (MS)No. 128/2020/H Edn dated 20/03/2020 in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EWS.
10. Candidates who wish to avail of bonus/weightage of marks shall produce the relevant certificates. The college authorities, after verifying the above documents, shall confirm the admission and make necessary updations in the admission portal. The students who get admission in their first option should remit the fee applicable to the programme in the institution at the time of admission.
Those students who decide to seek permanent admission by cancelling the higher options also shall remit the tuition fee and confirm their admission.
Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee in the institution at the time of admission on the basis of the first/second/third allotments. However, in the fourth allotment, they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option (except SC/ST candidates) and join the college, and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option. Candidates who wish to retain their higher options need not remit any fee at the colleges while choosing temporary admission during first allotment.
However, such students should send any of the additional documents required for verification through email if demanded by the college authorities. The allotted applicants should download the admission memo from the website and produce the same at the time of confirmation of the admission at the college on the dates intimated by the University. The college authorities may retain the memo along with other certificates required for the confirmation of admission.
For All candidates execpt SC/ST : Rs 800/-
For SC/ST candidates : Rs 400/-
MG University Degree Application Admisison
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree Programmes
Admission to all BA Degree Programmes under the faculties of Language & Literature, Fine Arts and Social Sciences shall be open only to candidates who have passed Plus Two or equivalent examination or an examination recognised by this University as equivalent thereto. For BA Sanskrit Language and Literature programme in addition to the above qualifications, candidates should have working knowledge in Sanskrit and studied Sanskrit at least at SSLC or equivalent examinations respectively.
For BA Tamil programme in addition to the normal eligibility criteria, candidates should have working knowledge in Tamil and studied Tamil at Plus Two or equivalent examinations. For BA Arabic Language and Literature programme in addition to the normal eligibility criteria, candidates should have working knowledge in Arabic and studied Arabic in Secondary/ Higher Secondary /Equivalent course
Similar Titles :
MG University Degree Online Application 2022
MG University Online Application
MG University Admission 2022
MG University Degree Allotment
MG University UG CAP 2022
MG University UG CAP Allotment