Kerala University Degree First Allotment 2022, Check allotment on admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in, Kerala University UG 1st Allotment 2022, KU Degree 1st allotment 2022
The University of Kerala will be declaring the Kerala University First Allotment on 6.8.2022.Candidates can check their allotment result from www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in by login. Candidates who have got allotment should remit the required fee within the specified time.
Kerala University UGCAP 1st allotment will be published on 6/8/2022. Candidates can check the allotment by using the Login Credentials
How to Check Kerala University UG 1st Allotment 2022 ?
Kerala University Degree 1st Allotment Result 2022 on 06-08-2022.
1. Visit the site www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in.
2. Click on the "UG" button
3. Enter the application number and password and Click "Login" button
4. Check the first allotment result
The KU 1st allotment result will be displayed in the screen.
Kerala University First (1st) Allotment 2022
Kerala University UGCAP 1st allotment will be published on 6.8.2022. All the candidates who have applied for the Degree admission 2022 in Kerala University can check their KU Degree First Allotment Result 2022 from the official web site on after publishing the UG allotment.
The candidates who have got allotment in the KU first allotment list must have to remit a required fee by online through the university website. The candidate can login to the website by using their login details and remit the payment. Candidate should take a printout of the payment receipt for later purpose. University do not receive the payment by DD/Check or Challan, only the online payment to be done.
Fee remittance should be done on the specified date. If the candidate to fail the remittance within this dates, the current allotment will be canceled and will not consider for the future allotments.
After remitting the fee, the candidates can cancel/activate the higher options for considering the next allotment with in specified time period.
The admission or joining date for the college will be announced later. The date may be after the second allotment.
The allotted candidates must have to report to the principal/head of the institution for admission. All the supporting documents and the receipt of the fee payment should be submitted at the time of admission. If any candidate failed to report to the college within the specified time will lose their allotment.
Kerala University degree First Allotment Admission 2022 Details
The allotted candidates should remit the fee and take printout of the receipt.
KU Degree Allotment Memo
After the KU second allotment result 2022, the allotted candidates shall login to the university web site and download the allotment memo. The allotment memo will have all the details of admission an dates.
The allotted candidates should report to the college and take admission within the specified time.
If a candidate is satisfied with an allotment and does not want to be considered again for further allotment(s), he/she must cancel all the remaining higher options. A candidate retaining all or any of his/her higher options after an allotment, is bound to accept the new allotment, if any, failing which, he/she will lose the existing allotment as well as the new allotment; moreover he/she will not be considered for any further allotments.
Those who are not satisfied with the allotted seat must anyway remit University fee as per the instructions above within the specified time in order to be considered eligible for future allotments.
If the candidate not involved in the Kerala University First Allotment 2022 can make changes in their options and wait for the next allotment.
Kerala University degree Admission 2022-22 allotment memo will be available only after the 2nd allotment. Allotted candidates could take admission to the allotted college only after the 3rd allotment. The date for admission will be announced later by Kerala University.
Kerala university Degree First Allotment Result will be published on 6/8/2022 on the Official Website of Kerala University. The Kerala University Candidates can check their Kerala University First Allotment Status through Login Credentials.
Mode of admission under Community Quota in Aided Colleges
1. The seats under community quota in Aided Colleges will be filled by the Colleges concerned on the basis of merit and on the basis of community certificate issued by the Revenue Authorities Parish Priest/any other Competent Authority.
2. The Community Quota registration will be effected in online mode. Candidates need not submit the application for community quota admission in colleges. No registrations exclusively for community quota will be permissible. They can use the application number of their original registration and submit online application for Community Quota separately.
3. Maximum 20 options may be given to students. The options given by the candidate during online registration for merit seats will not be considered under any circumstances.
4. From the applications submitted, the University will prepare rank list of the eligible candidates and the same will be forwarded to the colleges concerned.
5. The eligible students who appear in the rank list will be notified to appear at the opted college for certificate verification, and admission thereafter based on the rank and number of vacant seats.
6. All admissions to Community Quota (including the vacant seats of SC/ST converted in case of Aided Backward colleges with Minority status) are to be effected from the Community Quota Rank list of the colleges approved by the University. The final approved rank list will be published in the college notice board and in the admission website.
7. The time for registration for Community Quota and the instructions for registration will be published later.
Kerala University Degree Allotment Schedule
|Kerala University UG Registration Start Date
|Last Date for online registration
|Kerala University UG Trial Allotment
|Kerala University UG First Allotment
|Commencement of Degree Classes
||Will be announced later
(1.) Failure to report for Admission: Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed date will lose their admission. They will not be considered for any further regular allotments under any stream.
(2.) Candidates have the freedom to change their password; however, they should take note of the password and application number carefully for future login.
(3.) Application of candidates who do not register their personal and academic data online and who do not give their options online within the time schedule will not be considered for allotment. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details after the last date of submission of application. Late or defective application will not be considered under any circumstances.
(4.) Any kind of false information will lead to cancellation of admission.
(5.) Any boards, where the grades are awarded instead of marks, the candidates should enter the corresponding marks, while entering the academic data.
(6.) No rounding of marks / percentage to the nearest whole number will be permitted.
(7.)The University will not entertain any request for change of the dates of Online Centralized Allotment.
(8.) Any other item not specifically covered in this prospectus will be decided by the University and that decision shall be final.
(9.) Preventive measure against ragging: If an applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later that he/she had indulged in ragging, admission shall be refused or he/she shall be expelled from the educational institution.
Mode of admission under Sports Quota in Affiliated Colleges
1. The Sports Quota admission shall be effected in online mode only.
2. Candidates who seek admission under sports quota should apply online within the prescribed time. They need not submit the application for sports quota admission in colleges.
3. The certificates of achievement shall be scanned and uploaded in the website. The time for uploading the certificates will be intimated later.
4. After verification of the certificates, the rank list will be published in admission website and Colleges concerned.
5. The admission will be effected by the Principal based on this rank list.
6. The instructions for registration for sports quota admission will be published later.
KU First Allotment - Important Points
|First Allotment Date
|Date of fee payment for 1st allotment
||06.08.2022 to 11.08.2022
|Date for Download Allotment Memo
|Official web site
|KU Allotment Result Website
||KU First Allotment 2022
KU UGCAP First Allotment - Documents Needed
All the candidates should bring the prescribed documents below in order to get the admission to the allotted college.
1) Print out of completed online application generated by the Candidate.
2) Fee receipt (Original copy) towards Registration fee
3) Allotment Memo (Latest)
4) Original mark list of the qualifying examination
5) Fee Receipt(Original Copy) towards special fee affiliation, matriculation, recognition, eligibility fee
6) Certificate to prove date of birth
7) TC from the Institution last attended
8) Course & Conduct Certificate
9) Original Community Certificate/BPL Certificate
10) Income certificate
11) Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks if any.
12) Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala
Cancellation/Activation of options after the first allotment
Candidates who remit the fee after first allotment within the prescribed time will have the facility to cancel/activate their higher options before the second allotment during a specified period which will be notified. After the first allotment, the options below the allotted one of the candidate will automatically be removed from the option list of the candidate. For example, if a candidate had registered 20 options in all, and if he/she is allotted his/her 10th option, all options from 11 to 20 will be automatically removed from the option list.
Options from 1 to 9 will remain valid and will be considered for future allotments. He/she may cancel/activate any options among the remaining options as per his/her choice. But the candidate will not be permitted to register any fresh options to the existing ones.
Existing options registered by the candidate, available in the Home Page, can be cancelled one by one by clicking the "CANCEL" button shown against each option or all higher options can be cancelled by clicking CANCEL ALL HIGHER OPTIONS button, if the candidate desires so.
Option once cancelled can be activated again using "ACTIVATE" button, within a specified time period. If a candidate is satisfied with an allotment and does not want to be considered again for further allotment(s), he/she must cancel all the remaining higher options.
A candidate retaining all or any of his/her higher options after an allotment, is bound to accept the new allotment, if any, failing which, he/she will lose the existing allotment as well as the new allotment; moreover he/she will not be considered for any further allotments.
The facility for cancellation/activation of options will be available during the notified period only.
KU UGCAP Second Allotment and remittance of Fee
The second allotment list will be published on the date to be notified. A candidate who gets an allotment at any stage will have to remit the prescribed fee for the course allotted.
Candidates can opt for temporary admission in colleges upto 3rd allotment. They will be given an extended time for remitting the fee applicable to the programme / institution till this period. Such candidates, Have to submit the original certificates and the receipt of University admission fee. They can choose whether to take temporary or permanent admission and the same need to be assured by the Principal.
The admission, whether permanent / temporary will be given in the admit memo issued to the candidates. If there is no change of college even after the 3rd allotment, it is compulsory to take permanent admission in the college by remitting the requisite fee at the college. If they are satisfied with any of the allotments, they can take permanent admission by remitting the requisite fee.
Details Related to Kerala University Degree First Allotment result 2022
1) The Candidates can check their First Allotment Status on the Official Website Of Kerala.
2) The Kerala University Candidates should keep the login credential details already to check fast the results of Kerala University Degree First Allotment.
3) If the Candidates lost their Login Details they should refer the Kerala University Degree (UG) Prospectus
4) All the Kerala University Degree Candidates should strictly follow the steps to check their First Allotment Status given at the Kerala University Official Website
About KU First Allotment 2022
After the trial allotment and the period earmarked for revising options, the first allotment will be published in the website on the date to be notified. Candidates can check the details of allotment in the Allotment link provided in their profile.
The candidates who get allotment have to remit the University fee as per the procedure and ensure their seat, and those who fail to remit the fee in time will not be considered for further allotments.
The candidates will have to follow the notification of the University with regard to the date of admission in the college. Fee to be paid to the University on allotment. On securing allotment, the candidates have to remit the University admission fee through online mode (e-payment) only in the "Allotment" page of valid applicant's homepage in the website (www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in).
A printout of the payment receipt should be taken and the same should be kept safely and to be submitted to the Principal at the time of admission. The candidate without the payment receipt will not be allowed to join the college. The candidates should keep the payment receipt after verification in the college. It will be required for further allotments, if any. Candidates SHALL NOT remit the fee in any other form like Demand Draft, Cheque, Chalan etc. Those candidates who do not remit the University admission fee on or before the date specified will lose their current allotment and will not be considered for further allotments
FAQs Related to Kerala University Degree First Allotment 2022
Q1. When will Kerala University Degree First Allotment List will publishing?
Ans. The First Allotment List for Kerala University will be published on 18/8/2022.
Q2. Where can I check my Kerala University Degree First Allotment List 2022?
Ans. The Candidates can check Kerala University Degree First Allotment List at admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
Kerala University Degree First Allotment Result 2022
Kerala University 1st allotment 2022
Kerala University UG 1st Allotment 2022
KU degree first allotment result 2022
Degree First Allotment Result 2022
Kerala University UGCAP 1st allotment result 2022
Kerala University degree First Allotment List 2022