Kannur University Degree First Allotment 2023 [1st Allotment Out Today], Kannur University Degree 1st Allotment Result 2023, Degree UG First Allotment Result 2023, www.admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in First allotment result 2023, Kannur University Degree Allotment 2023, Kannur Degree Allotment Result 2023, BA/BCom/ BSc Degree Allotment Result, First/First Allotment 2023
Kannur University Degree First Allotment Result 2023 will be published Today June 23rd, 2023. The admission for the University degree programmes will me made through centralized allotment process (Single window system/Ekajalakam ) CAP 2023. Kannur university CAP Degree First Allotment Result 2023 can be accessed from University CAP admission web site www.admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in from June 23rd, 2023. The admission for BA, B.Sc., B.corn, B.C.A., B.B.A.,I.T'T.Y, & B.S.W programmes will be conducted by Kannur university degree first allotment 2023. The Candidates should remit the fee on or before the specified date.
Kannur University Degree First Allotment 2023 - admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in
Kannur University Degree First Allotment 2023 will be published on 23/6/2023 on the Official Website of Kannur University. The Allotted candidates an check their Status on the Kannur University Website
Kannur University Degree First Allotment will be published on June 23, 2023. Candidates can check the allotment by the Login Credentials.
How to Check Kannur University Degree First Allotment 2023 - CAP Allotment Result 2023
The candidates can check First allotment result by login to the Kannur university web site. Follow these steps to get results:
1. Enter the site www.admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in.
2. Click on the Link UG admission -> Kannur University First Allotment 2023
3. Enter the Login Information like User Name and Password and Click Login.
4. The First Allotment will be displayed on the screen.
5. Download Allotment Memo.
Those candidates who do not remit the fee on or before the specified date will lose their current allotment as well as the eligibility for further allotments. Applicants who are satisfied with the current allotment can cancel their higher options by logging into the website. Those higher options which are not cancelled will be considered for future allotments and the candidates will then have to accept the newly allotted seat.
Kannur University Degree First Allotment 2023 will be published on June 23 on the Official Website of Kannur University. The Kannur University Candidates can check their Kannur University Degree First Allotment Status through Login Credentials.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
Print out of completed online application generated by the Candidate.
Print out of registration fee & university fee remitted by the candidate by online.
Original marklists of the qualifying examination.
Certificate to prove date of birth
TC from the Institution last attended
Course & Conduct Certificate
Original Community Certificate /Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) and Priority House Hold (PHH) category certificate (EWS) /The Income and Assests certificate for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)if applicable
Non creamy layer certificate in the case of SEBC candidates
Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks, if any.
Recognition certificate from the University of Kannur in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except BOARD OF HIGHER FirstARY EDUCATION Kerala, VHSE Kerala, THSE Kerala, NIOS, Kerala Literacy Mission, CBSE, CISCE and State/Central Equivalent
Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.
Verification of Documents: The Principal/Head of the Institution shall be personally responsible for verification and satisfaction of the correctness of the documents/records produced by the candidate, at the time of seeking admission in the College/Institution. The candidates should fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed at the time of online registration, in all respects, and all relevant documents shall be submitted at the respective colleges during the time of admission.
The eligibility of the candidates for the course in all respects shall be confirmed by the Principal before the closure of admission. The Principal should also ensure identification of candidates during Admission and verify their photographs uploaded at the time of Registration.
Kannur University Degree Allotment 2023 and Admission dates
Check Kannur University Degree First Allotment
Kannur University Degree Admission 2023-23
Single Window System (Centralized Allotment Process - CAP)
Merit Seats, Sports quota, community quota
|Starting of Degree online Registration
|Kannur UG Trial Allotment
|Closing of UGCAP Registration
|Rectifying defects, if any
|Kannur UG Degree First Allotment
|Payment of admission fee by 1st allotted
||24.06.2023 to 28.06.2023
Kannur University Degree Admission and Allotment 2023 site
Kannur University Degree UG CAP Allotment 2023
Kannur University admission will be made through a centralized allotment process UG CAP 2023. The allotments will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the options and colleges choosed in the application from.
Kannur University Degree Trial Allotment
Kannur University UG Trial allotment will be conducted to give an idea about the chances of getting allotment to a Programme and college, based on the options registered and the rank of the candidate. The trial allotment does not guarantee the candidate, a seat in a College or a Programme.
Not with standing anything contained in the Statutes, the selection of students in Government colleges shall be governed by the rules prescribed by the Government from time to time with the concurrence of the University in respect of such admissions. "A pass in Higher Firstary Examination/Vocational Higher Firstary Examination of the Government of Kerala or an Examination accepted by the Academic Council of the university as equivalent thereto".
Kannur University Degree First Allotment Result- UGCAP 2023 Allotment
Kannur University Degree First allotment result 2023 is the sure list of candidates for the admission. The allotted candidates should have to remit the required fee and download allotment memo from the university web site. The candidate shold have to report to the college along with the allotment memo and required documents within the specified time.
1. Failure to report for Admission: Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed date will lose their admission. They will not be considered for any further regular allotments under any stream.
2. Candidates have the freedom to change their password.However they should take note of the password and application number carefully,for future login.
3. Application of candidates,who do not register their personal and academic data online and who do not give their options online, within the time schedule, willnot be considered for allotment. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details after the last date of submission of application. Late or defective application will not be considered,under any circumstances.
4. Any kind of false information will lead to cancellation of admission.
5. In the case of any boards, where the grades are awarded instead of marks, the candidates should enter the corresponding marks, while entering the academic data.
6. No rounding of marks / percentage to the nearest whole number will be permitted.
7. The University will not entertain any request for change of the dates of Online Centralized Allotment.
8. Do not send hard copies of the printout of the online application to the university. The hard copy of the online application with supporting documents should be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission to the college.
9. Any other item which is not specifically covered in this prospectus will be decided by the University and that decision shall be final.
10. Preventive measure against ragging:if an applicant for admission is found to have been indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later that he/she had indulged in ragging, admission shall be revoked or he/she shall be expelled from the educational institution. Candidate & Parents should submit the undertaking to the College , before getting admission to the college
Details Related to Kannur University Degree First Allotment 2023
1) The Candidates can check their First Allotment Status on the Official Website Of Kannur.
2) The Kannur University Candidates should keep the login credential details already to check fast the results of Kannur University Degree First Allotment.
3) If the Candidates lost their Login Details they should refer the Kannur University Degree (UG) Prospectus
4) All the Kannur University Degree Candidates should strictly follow the steps to check their First Allotment Status given at the Kannur University Official Website.
FAQs Related to Kannur University Degree First Allotment 2023
Q1. When will Kannur University Degree First Allotment List will publishing?
Ans. The First Allotment List for Kannur University will be published on June 23, 2023.
Q2. Where can I check my Kannur University Degree First Allotment List 2023?
Ans. The Candidates can check Kannur University Degree First Allotment 2023 at admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in
Kannur University Degree First Allotment Result 2023
Degree Allotment Kannur University
Kannur Degree First Allotment Result 2023
Kannur University UG Degree Allotment 2023
Kannur University Degree 1st Allotment Result 2023
Kannur University Degree Allotment Result 2023
BA, B.Sc., B.corn, B.c.A., B.B.A Allotments
Kannur University Degree CAP First Allotment 2023