Kerala University PG First Allotment - 1st Allotment List 2023, Kerala University PG 1st Allotment 2023, KU PG 1st allotment 2023, Kerala University BA/BSc/BCom First Allotment Result, Kerala University PG Allotment Result, KU First Allotment 2023 for admission to PG admission 2023 is published at www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in.
Kerala University PG First Allotment Result 2023 published on 25-7-2023. Candidates can check their allotment result from www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in by using their login credentials. Candidates who have got allotment should remit the required fee within the specified time.
Kerala University First (1st) Allotment 2023
Kerala University PGCAP 1st allotment will be available online from www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. All the candidates who have applied for the PG admission 2023 in Kerala University PG courses can check their KU PG First Allotment Result 2023 from the official web site on after publishing the PG allotment.
PG First Allotment on www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
The allotted candidates should remit the university fee through the official website.
Those who failed to remit the University admission fee within the specified time will lost their allotment. Such candidates will not be considered for the future allotments.
The candidates who have got allotment in the KU first allotment list must have to remit a required fee by online through the university website. The candidate can login to the website by using their login details and remit the payment. Candidate should take a printout of the payment receipt for later purpose. University do not receive the payment by DD/Check or Challan, only the online payment to be done.
Fee remittance should be done on the specified date. If the candidate to fail the remittance within this dates, the current allotment will be canceled and will not consider for the future allotments.
After remitting the fee, the candidates can cancel/activate the higher options for considering the next allotment with in specified time period.
The admission or joining date for the college will be announced later. The date may be after the second allotment.
The allotted candidates must have to report to the principal/head of the institution for admission. All the supporting documents and the receipt of the fee payment should be submitted at the time of admission. If any candidate failed to report to the college within the specified time will lose their allotment.
Kerala University pg First Allotment Admission 2023 Details
The allotted candidates should remit the fee and take printout of the receipt.
KU PG Allotment Memo
After the KU second allotment result 2023, the allotted candidates shall login to the university web site and download the allotment memo. The allotment memo will have all the details of admission an dates.
The allotted candidates should report to the college and take admission within the specified time.
If a candidate is satisfied with an allotment and does not want to be considered again for further allotment(s), he/she must cancel all the remaining higher options. A candidate retaining all or any of his/her higher options after an allotment, is bound to accept the new allotment, if any, failing which, he/she will lose the existing allotment as well as the new allotment; moreover he/she will not be considered for any further allotments.
MG University BEd 3rd Allotment
You May Like: Kerala University BEd First Allotment
Those who are not satisfied with the allotted seat must anyway remit University fee as per the instructions above within the specified time in order to be considered eligible for future allotments.
If the candidate not involved in the Kerala University First Allotment 2023 can make changes in their options and wait for the next allotment.
Kerala University pg Admission 2023-24 allotment memo will be available only after the 2nd allotment. Allotted candidates could take admission to the allotted college only after the 3rd allotment. The date for admission will be announced later by Kerala University.
How to Check KU PG 1st Allotment Result 2023
1. Visit the site www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in.
2. Click on the "PG" button
3. Enter the application number and password and Click "Login" button
4. Check the first allotment result
The KU 1st allotment result will be displayed in the screen.
Mode of admission under Community Quota in Aided Colleges
1. The seats under community quota in Aided Colleges will be filled by the Colleges concerned on the basis of merit and on the basis of community certificate issued by the Revenue Authorities Parish Priest/any other Competent Authority.
2. The Community Quota registration will be effected in online mode. Candidates need not submit the application for community quota admission in colleges. No registrations exclusively for community quota will be permissible. They can use the application number of their original registration and submit online application for Community Quota separately.
3. Maximum 20 options may be given to students. The options given by the candidate during online registration for merit seats will not be considered under any circumstances.
4. From the applications submitted, the University will prepare rank list of the eligible candidates and the same will be forwarded to the colleges concerned.
5. The eligible students who appear in the rank list will be notified to appear at the opted college for certificate verification, and admission thereafter based on the rank and number of vacant seats.
6. All admissions to Community Quota (including the vacant seats of SC/ST converted in case of Aided Backward colleges with Minority status) are to be effected from the Community Quota Ranklist of the colleges approved by the University. The final approved ranklist will be published in the college notice board and in the admission website.
7. The time for registration for Community Quota and the instructions for registration will be published later.
(1.) Failure to report for Admission: Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed date will lose their admission. They will not be considered for any further regular allotments under any stream.
(2.) Candidates have the freedom to change their password; however, they should take note of the password and application number carefully for future login.
(3.) Application of candidates who do not register their personal and academic data online and who do not give their options online within the time schedule will not be considered for allotment. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details after the last date of submission of application. Late or defective application will not be considered under any circumstances.
(4.) Any kind of false information will lead to cancellation of admission.
(5.) Any boards, where the grades are awarded instead of marks, the candidates should enter the corresponding marks, while entering the academic data.
(6.) No rounding of marks / percentage to the nearest whole number will be permitted.
(7.)The University will not entertain any request for change of the dates of Online Centralized Allotment.
(8.) Any other item not specifically covered in this prospectus will be decided by the University and that decision shall be final.
(9.) Preventive measure against ragging: If an applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later that he/she had indulged in ragging, admission shall be refused or he/she shall be expelled from the educational institution.
Mode of admission under Sports Quota in Affiliated Colleges and UIT’s
1. The Sports Quota admission shall be effected in online mode only.
2. Candidates who seek admission under sports quota should apply online within the prescribed time. They need not submit the application for sports quota admission in colleges.
3. The certificates of achievement shall be scanned and uploaded in the website. The time for uploading the certificates will be intimated later.
4. After verification of the certificates, the rank list will be published in admission website and Colleges concerned.
5. The admission will be effected by the Principal based on this rank list.
6. The instructions for registration for sports quota admission will be published later.
More details about Kerala University pg First allotment visit official web site.
KU First Allotment - Important Points
|Date of fee payment for 1st allotment
|Date for Download Allotment Memo
|After Second allotment
|Date of Admission
|26.07.2023 to 29.07.2023
|Official web site
FAQs Related to Kerala University PG First Allotment 2023
Q1. When the Kerala University PG First Allotment List published?
Ans. The First Allotment List 2023 will be published on July last week.
Q2. How can I check Kerala University PG First Allotment List 2023?
Ans. The Candidates can check PG First Allotment List from the University website www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
Q3. Should I make any payment after I get the allotment?
Ans. The allotted candidates should remit a University fee to secure the allotment within a specified date and time. The date of remittance will be notified at the time of releasing the allotment.
Kerala University PG First Allotment Result 2023
Kerala University 1st allotment 2023
Kerala University PG 1st Allotment 2023
KU pg first allotment result 2023
PG First Allotment Result 2023
Kerala University PGCAP 1st allotment result 2023
Kerala University pg First Allotment List 2023