MG University Degree Trial Allotment 2021 [Published], MG University Degree CAP Trial Allotment Result 2021, MG University Degree Trial allotment 2021, MGU Degree Allotment Result, www.cap.mgu.ac.in rank list 2021, MGU UGCAP Trial Allotment 2021, Degree Trial Allotment 2021, MGU UGCAP Allotment Result 2021
MG University Degree CAP Trial Allotment Result 2021 published on 14/8/2021 on the MGU UGCAP Portal. Candidates can view their UGCAP 2021 Trial allotment result on www.cap.mgu.ac.in by login using the application number and password. The Candidates must check their results on the Official Website www.mgu.ac.in.
MG Degree Single Window: Probability Allotment Published. Applicants have until 24/08/2021 4.00 pm the opportunity to make corrections, omit, add and rearrange options in the online application. For those who have not been able to apply online till date, the facility to apply online will also be available 24/08/2021 till 4.00 pm. The first allotment will be published on 27/08/2021.
Latest Updates :
MG University Degree Trial Allotment published on 14/8/2021 at the MGU Portal. The MG University Candidates can check their MG Trial Allotment Results on the Official Website of MG.
MG University UG Trial Allotment
The University Of MG will be releasing the MG University Trial Allotment 2021 on the Official Website of MG. The Alloted candidates can check thier trial allotment status by login crediatials. The Data modification, Rearrangement / addition / deletion of option will be upto 24/8/2021.
How to Check MG University Degree Trial allotment Result UGCAP 2021 / Degree Provisional Rank List
Go to MGU UG CAP website www.cap.mgu.ac.in
Click on the button "Trial Allotment result"
Login using the application number and password to view the trial allotment.
The MG University Degree Trial Allotment Result will appear on the Screen.
Download or View the Results.
Check the Result Now
MG University Degree Allotment Published - Check Trial allotment
MG University Degree Trial Allotment Result / MGU Degree Allotment Result 2021
MG University degree trial allotment explores the possibility of securing allotment by applicants in the college/programme of their choice that may vary in the actual allotments.
MG University Degree Admission Important Dates :-
ADMISSION TO UG PROGRAMMES (2021-22) THROUGH CAP
|Last date for the submission of online application
||13/08/2021 4.00 pm
|Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment
|Data modification, if any, by applicants / Rearrangement/addition/deletion of option
||18/08/2021 - 24/08/2021
|Online Payment of fee due to University ( First allotment)
||27/8/2021 - 1/9/2021 4.00 PM
|Online admission in Colleges and payment of fees due to the college
||27/8/2021 - 1/9/2021 4.00 PM
|Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only)
Steps for Online Registration:
1. For online registration of personal and academic data, the candidate must visit the web site, www.cap. mgu.ac.in and click on the link “UG CAP- 2021”.
2. Follow the online instructions and fill in the personal details in the relevant fields provided.
3. Please take utmost care while choosing the board of examination at plus two level and entering the register number as academic details are fetched directly based on the register number entered by the candidate.
4. Please note that only one application can be generated using one mobile number and hence the applicant should be extremely careful while entering the details online.
5. Create a ‘Password’. (The password is mandatory for all future online operations).The password created by the candidate should not be disclosed to others who may misuse it. This may result in tampering with the options and the University will not be responsible for any such eventuality.
6. Fill in the Application Form with personal details, academic eligibility and the options correctly.
7. Pay the application fee by clicking on the “PAY NOW” button which will redirect you to the Online Payment Gateway. You can use Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking facility for making online payment.
8. After remitting the fee, you will be redirected back to the application page.
9. Upload the digital images of the documents in proof of caste/community/bonus marks claimed etc.
10. Verify with the relevant documents and confirm the details entered on-line.
11. After satisfying himself/herself that the details entered are correct, the applicants shall press the Final Submission Button.
12. Take the print out the confirmation page for your future reference
MGU UGCAP 2021 Admission Allotment 2021 : Procedure for Modification of Personal and Academic data are available at www.cap.mgu.ac.in
Check MG University UG Trial Allotment - CLICK HERE
MG University CAP Schedule - CLICK HERE
Related Search Titles :
MG University Degree Trial Allotment result 2021, MGU UGCAP 2021 trial Allotment result and Provisional Rank List, MG University Degree (UG) CAP Trial Allotment Result, MGU UGCAP Trial Allotment result 2021, MG Trial Allotment Result