MG University Degree First Allotment 2020 [Published], MG University Degree CAP First Allotment Result 2020, MGU Degree Allotment Result, www.cap.mgu.ac.in rank list 2020, MGU UGCAP First Allotment 2020, Degree First Allotment 2020, MGU UGCAP Allotment Result 2020
MG University Degree CAP First Allotment Result 2020 published at MGU UGCAP Portal. Candidates can view their UGCAP 2020 First allotment result on www.cap.mgu.ac.in by login using the application number and password. The Candidates must check their results on the Official Website www.mgu.ac.in.
MG University Degree First Allotment published. Candidates can check the allotment by the CAP ID and Security Code
MG University UG First Allotment List 2020
The University Of MG will be releasing the MG University First Allotment 2020 on the Official Website of MG. The Allotted candidates can check their First allotment status by login credentials.
How to Check MG University Degree First allotment Result UGCAP 2020 / Degree Provisional Rank List ?
Step 1 : Go to MGU UG CAP website www.cap.mgu.ac.in
Step 2 :Click on the button "First Allotment result"
Step 3 :Login using the application number and password to view the First allotment.
Step 4 :The MG University Degree First Allotment Result will appear on the Screen.
Download or View the Results.
Check the Result Now
Latest Updates :
MG University Degree First Allotment published at MGU Portal. The MG University Candidates can check their MG First Allotment Results on the Official Website of MG.
MG University Degree First Allotment Result / MGU Degree Allotment Result 2020
MG University degree First allotment explores the possibility of securing allotment by applicants in the college/programme of their choice that may vary in the actual allotments.
MGU UGCAP First Allotment List [Published]
MG University Degree Admission Important Dates :-
ADMISSION TO UG PROGRAMMES (2020-21) THROUGH CAP
|Last date for the submission of online application
||24/08/2020 4.00 pm
|Publication of Provisional Rank List & First Allotment
|Data modification, if any, by applicants / Rearrangement/addition/deletion of option
||04/09/2020 - 07/09/2020
|Online Payment of fee due to University ( First allotment)
||Up to 17/09/2020 4.00 pm
|Online admission in Colleges and payment of fees due to the college
||Up to 17/09/2020
|Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only)
||18/09/2020 & 19/09/2020
Check MG University Degree First Allotment 2020
MG University Degree ( UGCAP ) First Allotment Admission Procedures
1. The candidates can view their allotment status by logging into home page using their application number and password.
2. Applicants who got first allotment should download "Allotment Memo" after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gate way. Only those candidates who remit the fee due to University (General Category - Rs 1113/-, SC/ST candidates - Rs. 50/-) shall be able to download the allotment memo. The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link "Click here to print your Allotment Memo" and should be produced before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted on a later stage as intimated by the University.
3.Applicant should then click on the mode of admission i.e., temporary/permanent. Candidates who got allotted to first option shall not be able to exercise temporary admission. Similarly, a candidate opting permanent admission shall not have any higher options as the higher options get cancelled automatically after choosing 'permanent admission'.
4.The candidate who secured allotment and wish to avail permanent admission should contact the colleges allotted on or before 17/09/2020 4.30 pm The candidate should also submit the Transfer Certificate either through post or through any mode convenient to the applicant within 15 days of taking admission.
5. The applicants should also send the digital copies of the following certificates for verification.
6. Signed copy of the Allotment Memo received online.
7. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
8. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE/KHSEB
9. The students who get admission on their first option should also remit the fee applicable to the programme in the institution at the time of admission through the online mode suggested by the University. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission also shall remit the fee in the institution through the online mode. Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee or report for admission in the institution. However, in the fourth allotment they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option.
10. Candidates should download a confirmation slip from the online portal after confirmation of admission by the college authorities and ensure that they have been admitted to the correct category i.e., permanent/temporary
11. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allowed to take provisional admission upto the special allotment I conducted exclusively for them.
12. Candidates who take permanent admission in the college on the date specified need not cancel their remaining higher options. However, other candidates can rearrange/delete options on 18/09/2020 & 19/09/2020.
13. Candidates should save the options after rearrangement of options.
14. A candidate is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered. If he/she gets allotment in the subsequent phase, based on higher options against arising/future vacancy, he/she has to relinquish the seat already occupied by him/her.
15. Failure to report for admission (online) by candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/further allotment(s).
MG First Allotment - CONFIRMATION OF ALLOTMENT
As the allotment is based on the information furnis hed by the candidate online, the eligibility should be confirmed at the time of admission based on the digital copies of the supporting documents uploaded by the candidate. The admission should be done on-line through the panel provided by the University by ensuring the correctness of the candidate details. The principal/Head of the college/institution should verify the details furnished in the allotment memo in respect of the candidate by comparing the sa me with the digital copies of the documents uploaded by the candidate.
Any discrepancy which results in the invalidation of the allotment should be reported to the University and admission should be denied in such cases. The principal/Head of the college/institution shall be personally responsible for ensuring the correctness of the relevant details in online a pplication by verifying it with digital records uploaded by the candidate. The college authorities shall also verify the genuineness of the digital records by verifying it with the original documents produced by the candidate on the date specified by the University for the same.
The University will also verify the records produced by the candidates who got admission in due course and any discrepancy detected will lead to the cancellation of the allotment.
MG University Degree 1st Allotment - Post Allotment Activities
Reporting at the College for admission : It is mandatory that all students who get allotmen t should report for admission at the college concerned after remitting the requisite fee due to University through the Online Payment Gateway. Candidates can download the allotm ent memo only after remitting the fee due to University through the Online Payment Ga teway available in the website. . The candidate shall also choose the type of admissi on (temporary/permanent) after remitting the requisite fee due to the University.
Those who fail to do this will be treated as Not Joined and further claim for admission by these applicant s will not be entertained. However, considering the current scenario of Covid - 19 Pandemic, candidates are exempted from reporting to the colleges physically. Instead they should contact the colleges to which they are allotted and wish to secure permanent admission and remit the fees to be remitted at the college throug h any of the online mode suggested by the college.
Those who wish to take temporary ad mission may do so by availing the option provided in the online application after remitting the requisite fee due to University. The college authorities after verifying the digita l copies of the documents provided online in the college panel may admit/reject the ca ndidate as the case may be.
However, the candidates should produce the following documents in original before the Principal/Head of the college/institutio n on any of the suitable dates Hardcopies of the filled in application shall not be, repeat, shall not be sent to the University Special Attention.
After pressing final submission button, further modification of data (except options) is not possible. Hence, make double sure that all entries a re made correctly before pressing final submission button.
1. The Allotment Memo received online.
2. Certificate to prove date of birth.
3. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
4. Marklists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
5. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi Univers ity, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from o ther Boards/Institutes/governments, except BOARD OF HIGH ER SECONDARY EDUCATION Kerala, VHSE Kerala, THSE Kerala, CBSE an d CISCE
6. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
7. Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
8. Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer c ertificate(as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in th e case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-cram y layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to th e submission of application .
9. Income and Asset Certificate from the revenue autho rities concerned as stipulated in GO (MS) in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under. Candidates who wish to avail of bonus/weightage of marks shall produce the relevant certificates.
The college authorities, after verifying the above documents, shall confirm the online admission granted earlier on the basis of di gital documents and make necessary updations in the admission portal. The students who get admission in their first option should remit the fee applicable to the course in th e institution at the time of online admission through any of the online mode specified by the college. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission by cancelling the higher options also sh all remit the tuition fee and confirm their admission .
College authorities shall make necessary arrangemen ts to collect fees online to avoid any physical reporting in the current situati on of global pandemic. Candidates should not be insisted to report to the colleges in person unless otherwise notified by the University.Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee in the institution at the time of admission on the basis of the first/second/third al lotments.
However, in the fourth allotment, they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option (except SC/ST candidates) and join the college, and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option. Candidates who wish to retain their higher options need not remit any fee while choosin g temporary allotment during first allotment .
However, such students should send any of the ad ditional documents required for verification through email if demanded by the the college authorities. The allotted applicants should download the admission memo from the website and produce the same at the time of confirmation of the online admission at the college on the dates intimated by the University. The college authoritie s may retain the memo along with other certificates required for the confirmation of admission.
Verification of Documents: - The Principal/Head of the Institution shall be person ally responsible for verification of digital documents/or iginal documents and satisfaction of the correctness of the records produced by the candidate at the time of seeking admission in the College/institution. If any discrepancies are noted in the online data and the digital/original records, the allotment will be cancelled. The Unive rsity will also verify the records produced by the candidates who got admission in due course.
A candidate need not report for admission in the college allotted to him /her in the first instance and if desirous of availing high er options in the college of his/her choice shall not cancel higher options. A candidate who so desires to await his/her chance for admission in a college of his/her choice need not admit himself/herself to any college allotted as per his/her higher options during the course of each allotment and need to finalize his/her choice of college and seek permanent admission only in the fourth allotment.
Applicants can avail the option available in the on line application to choose temporary/permanent admission if he/she is allotted to any of the options other than first option. If a candidate is allotted to his/her first option, he/she will not have the option to take temporary admission.
As indicated earlier, allotted candidates can exerc ise online option on the mode of admission after the publication of allotment/s a nd need not report to the colleges for the physical verification of records. They may remi t the fee due to the colleges including tuition fee through any of the online mod es of remittance. Candidates shall be intimated to report the college s by the University after assessing the situation prevailing due to the Covid - 19 virus contagion.
Admission Portal which states that necessary entrie s in respect of the reported candidate have been made in the Online Admission Portal and t he candidate choosing a mode of admission shall download the same from the online application without fail. The candidates shall ensure that the colleges have verified their digital docum ents/records and have admitted them temporarily / permanently. An option in this regard shal l be available in the candidate login from where he / she may choose permanent/temporary admissio n and download receipt in respect of confirmation of temporary / permanent admission by t he colleges
Cancellation of Higher Options after joining a College: - Candidates who join the college on the date specified may cancel their remaining options fu lly or partially or change the priority of their remaining options before the date specified. A candid ate, not interested in any further allotments, must cancel all his/her/her options before the specif ied date, failing which, the options will remain live and will be considered for further allo tments, if any. Alternatively, all higher options gets cancelled automatically if a candidate chooses permanent admission to a particular programme to which he/she is allotted
MG University First Allotment - Seat Allotment Protocol
Admission & Allotment in Colleges : Allotment of seats in all colleges will be college/institution wise. Allotment in Colleges to Candidates with multiple claims under Mandatory Quota: All candidates included in the Rank lists are eligible for allotment under State Merit (SM). Candidates might be entitled for other reservation quotas also under Mandatory Reservation. For example, a candidate may have the benefit of SEBC reservation (EZ/MU/OBH/LC/OBX) or Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) claim.
The seats will be offered on the hierarchy of quotas. A candidate need not report for admission in the college allotted to him /her in the first instance and if desirous of availing high er options in the college of his/her choice shall not cancel higher options. A candidate who so desires to await his/her chance for admission in a college of his/her choice need not admit himself/herself to any college allotted as per his/her higher options during the course of each allotment and need to finalize his/her choice of college and seek permanent admission only in the fourth allotment. Applicants can avail the option available in the on line application to choose temporary/permanent admission if he/she is allotted to any of the options other than first option.
If a candidate is allotted to his/her first option, he/she will not have the option to take temporary admission. As indicated earlier, allotted candidates can exerc ise online option on the mode of admission after the publication of allotment/s a nd need not report to the colleges for the physical verification of records. They may remi t the fee due to the colleges including tuition fee through any of the online mod es of remittance. Candidates shall be intimated to report the college s by the University after assessing the situation prevailing due to the Covid - 19 virus contagion. The hierarchy in order is as follows:
State Merit (SM) All candidates included in the R ank Lists are eligible for allotment under State Merit.
Communal Reservation (SEBC/SC/ST).
A candidate without SEBC/SC/ST reservation benefit will be considered only against the State Merit seats wherever available at the time of allotment.
Details Related to MG University Degree First Allotment result 2020
1) The Candidiates can check their First Allotment Status on the Official Website Of MG.
2) The MG University Candidates should keep the login credential details already to check fast the results of MG University Degree First Allotment.
3) If the Candidates lost their Login Details they should refer the MG University Degree (UG) Prospectus
4) All the MG University Degree Candidates should strictly follow the steps to check their First Allotment Status given at the MG University Official Website
MG University Degree First Allotment 2020
MG University will be publishing the MG University Degree First (1st) allotment result 2020 after the trial allotment. The candidates who got an allotment in the first allotment result can download the allotment memo and take admission within the allowed dates as per the information in the allotment memo. The MG University Degree 1st allotment 2020 will be published on www.cuonline.ac.in.
FAQs Related to MG University First Allotment 2020
Q1. When will MG University First Allotment List will publishing?
Ans. The First Allotment List - MG University will be published on 9/05/2020.
Q2. Where can I check my MG University First Allotment List 2020?
Ans. The Candidates can check MG University First Allotment List at cap.mgu.ac.in
For More Details Visit the MGU Portal
Related Search Titles :
MG University Degree First Allotment result 2020, MGU UGCAP 2020 First Allotment result and Provisional Rank List, MG University Degree (UG) CAP First Allotment Result, MGU UGCAP First Allotment result 2020, MG First Allotment Result