MG University Degree Second (2nd) Allotment 2017 UGCAP Result – www.cap.mgu.ac.in.
MG University Degree UGCAP Second Allotment 2017 Result, MGU Degree 2nd Allotment Result 2017, MG University Degree UGCAP Second Allotment 2017, MG BA, BCom, BSc Degree Courses Admission 2017-18 2nd Allotment Result, MG University UG 2nd Allotment Result 2017 at www.cap.mgu.ac.in
MG University Degree UGCAP 2nd Allotment 2017 Result scheduled be published on 19/6/2017. Candidates can check their 2nd allotment results at www.cap.mgu.ac.in by login using their application number and password. The candidates who got allotment should download the allotment memo after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gate way on or before 20.6.2017 and report to the colleges allotted on or before June 20, 2017 with all certificates. Applicants who have already remitted the fee due to the University in the first allotment need not remit the same again if they have secured second allotment on higher option.
MG University Degree Second Allotment Result 2017 – UGCAP 2nd allotment
Check MG University Degree 2nd Allotment Result 2017
1. Enter the site www.cap.mgu.ac.in
2. Click on the button “CHECK ALLOTMENT”
3. Click on the “login” button on menu bar
2. Enter the application number and password and click “login” button
3. The mgu 2nd allotment result will be displayed on home page after login.
MG University Degree (MGU UGCAP) 2017 Second (2nd) Allotment Result Admission – Instructions
The candidates can view their allotment status by logging into home page of www.cap.mgu.ac.in using their application number and password.
Applicants who got 2nd allotment should download “Allotment Memo” after remit the fee. The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link “Click here to print your Allotment Memo” and should be produced before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted.
Applicants who have already remitted the fee due to the University in the first allotment need not remit the same again if they have secured second allotment on higher option.
Following Document to be submitted at the MGU Degree Admission :
1. The Allotment Memo received online.
2. Certificate to prove date of birth.
3. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
4. Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
5. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE Migration Certificate, if applicable.
6. Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
7. NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
8. Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
9. Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer certificate (as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-creamy layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
10. Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
Failure to report for admission by candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme.
Similar Other Titles :
MG University Degree Second Allotment result 2017
MG University Degree UGCAP 2nd Allotment 2017
MGU UGCAP 2017 2nd Allotment List
MG University Second Allotment result 2017 – MGU UGCAP