MG University Degree Admission 2017-18 UGCAP Application, MG University UG CAP 2017 Admission Apply Online, MGU Degree Courses Admission CAP 2017 Online Registration, MG University Admission 2017 UG CAP, MG Degree UG CAP Allotment Admission Online Application, MG Dgree Programmes CAP Online Application, MG University UG Courses Admission 2017, B.Sc, B.Com and B.A Degree Admission 2017 Online Application and Prospectus.
MG University UG Degree Courses Admission 2017-18 in the affiliated Arts & Science / Constituent Colleges of Mahatma Gandhi University will be started on May 18, 2017 (18-5-2017). MG University UG Admission process will be made through MU University UG CAP 2017 website portal www.cap.mgu.ac.in. The candidates must have to submit the online application to MG University CAP 2017 portal at www.cap.mgu.ac.in. MGU UG CAP 2017 Admission Prospectus will be available from www.cap.mgu.ac.in. Last date for Online payment of Application fee and Candidate online registration is May 29, 2017 (29.5.2017).
MG University Degree (UG) CAP Admission 2017 Online Registration
MG University UG CAP 2017 Admission Procedure
: Admission through Centralized Allotment Process (MGU UGCAP 2017)
MG University BA / BCom / BSc Admission 2017 Online Application
The candidates who are seeking degree admission under MG university should register their application online through the MGU CAP web site www.mgu.ac.in / www.cap.mgu.ac.in. MG University UGUCAP Online Registration is the first step for the admission procedure.
MG University Degree Admission CAP Allotment 2017 Application Details
MG University Degree Supplementary and Special Allotments 2017
Visit the site www.cap.mgu.ac.in the mgucap web site and submit online registration for MGU UGCAP 2017. The password used in the MGUCAP system should keep for later login purpose.
Click on the link “Apply Now” Button and follow the below instructions.
1. Click on the “Account creation” link provided in the www.cap.mgu.ac.in web page
2. Fill in the minimum personal details required with utmost care.
3. Create a ‘Password’. (The password will be used for all future online operations). The password created by the candidate should not be disclosed to others who may misuse it. This may result in tampering with the options and the University will not be responsible for any such eventuality.
4. After the successful creation of account, you will be provided a six digit application number starting with 1. The application number will have to be retained by the candidate for all future online and offline operations.
5. Pay the application fee by clicking on the “PAY NOW” button which will redirect the applicant to the Online Payment Gateway. Applicant can use Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking facility for making online payment.
6. After remitting the fee, the applicant will be redirected back to the application page
7. Fill in the application form with personal details, academic eligibility and the options correctly. The applicant can give upto forty options.
8. After satisfying himself/herself that the details entered are correct, the applicants shall press the Final Submission Button.
9. Take the print out of the confirmation page which will have to be retained by the candidate for future reference.
MG University UG CAP Degree Admission 2017 – MGU UG CAP Schedule
Online availability of Application forms and Prospectus : 18/05/2017 2.00 pm
Last date for the online payment of application fee : 29/05/2017
Last date for Online Candidate Registration : 29/05/2017
Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment : 2/06/2017
Data modification, if any, by applicants / Rearrangement/addition/deletion of options : 02/06/2017 – 03/06/2017
MG University UG CAP 2017 First allotment : 07/06/2017
Online Payment of fee due to University : 07.6.2017-09.6.2017
Reporting for admission in Colleges: 07.6.2017-09.6.2017
Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only) :10/06/2017-13/06/2017
MG University UG CAP 2017 Second allotment : 16/06/2017
Online Payment fee due to University (Second allotment) : 16/06/2017-19/06/2017
Reporting for admission in colleges : 16/06/2017-19/06/2017
Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only) : 20/06/2017-21/06/2017
Third Allotment : 24/06/2017
Online Payment of fee due to University at designated (Third allotment) : 26/06/2017-28/06/2017
Reporting for admission in colleges : 26/06/2017-28/06/2017
Commencement of classes : 29/06/2017
Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only) : 29/06/2017 – 30/06/2017
Fourth Allotment : 3/07/2017
Online Payment of fee due to University (Fourth allotment) : 3/07/2017-05/07/2017
Reporting for admission in colleges : 3/07/2017-05/07/2017
Online Registration/ Option registration for First Special Allotment for SC/ST candidates : 7/07/2017-10/07/2017
First Special allotment for SC/ST : 12/07/2017
Online Payment of fee due to University and reporting for admission in colleges (First Special Allotment for SC/ST candidates) : 12/07/2017-13/07/2017
Similar Other Titles
MG University Degree Admission 2017-18 Registration
MG University UG CAP 2017 Online Application
MG University Degree UGCAP 2017 Admission Application 2017
MG University Degree Admission UG CAP 2017
MGU UGCAP Allotment results 2017
Apply Online for Degree MGU CAP 2017
MGU UG CAP Online Application
MG Dgree Programmes CAP Online Application
MG University CAP UG Courses Admission 2017